Star Wars: The Last Jedi Snoke Rumors
Obvious spoiler warning is in effect.
According to Making Star Wars:
• Snoke is looking more and more likely to be a new character and not someone else (i.e. Palpatine).
• Snoke is described as looking very decadent with various ornate bloody/gold and silky robes.
• Snoke is featured as a hologram again.
• Snoke is said to be wearing genie-type slippers.
• Snoke is said to wear a large ring with a black stone, possibly a black Kyber Crystal.
• Snoke possibly has long puppet-like hands with some of his fingers appearing to shrivel (particularly his pinky).
• Snoke throne room is said to look like white marble, and that possibly when Snoke was younger, he cared a lot about wealth and money.
• Snoke's royal guard is said to consist of six individuals all with different weapons: double-bladed staff, nunchucks, swords, throwing knives, etc.
• Snoke is said to be on his "mega destroyer" for a majority of the movie, which might be the biggest Star Wars ship ever dwarfing the Star Destroyer's three engines as the mega destroyer will feature ten.
• Snoke's throne room might be inside the mega destroyer.
• Kylo Ren is tying to prove himself to Snoke after letting him down by not defeating Rey.
• Kylo Ren might not be wearing his helmet as much.
• Kylo Ren has a new TIE fighter.
• Captain Phasma has a spear and two Executioner Stormtroopers.
• The First Order is said to be really bad ass in Star Wars: The Last Jedi and is "relentlessly hunting" the Rebels.
You can find more specific info at the above link.
"Star Wars: The Last Jedi" has a December 15, 2017 release directed by Rian Johnson starring Daisy Ridley, Adam Driver, Carrie Fisher, Mark Hamill, Domhnall Gleeson, Oscar Isaac and Benicio Del Toro.