Disney recently showed off the first Star Wars: The Last Jedi footage at a shareholders meeting, and now a detailed description has hit the net.
A person in attendance told Slash Film:
• A scene with Luke Skywalker (in some sort of cave or maybe one of the stone huts seen on his island?) saying “Who are you?”
• Poe Dameron in his X-Wing yelling “It’s now or never” as it cuts back to BB-8.
• Fighters flying through a line-up of the Resistance fleet – had a feel similar to Rogue One over Scarif.
• Chewbacca roars.
• A shot of Captain Phasma.
• Finn dressed as a First Order Officer on the bridge of a First Order ship. Actress Kelly Marie Tran was standing to Finn’s left, also dressed in a First Order uniform.
• Several shots of Rey igniting and spinning Luke’s lightsaber.
• Rey’s hand, in slow motion, with all five fingertips touching the ground and pebbles and dirt hovering around her hand.
• Leia turning to the camera with a hologram of the fleet behind her.
• An X-wing flying into a hangar, possibly the Resistance’s since it looked like another X-wing was parked there – with the nose of the X-wing flaring/popping upwards as the X-wing braked quickly in the air.
• There was also a wide shot of the island, with Rey out on the point of a ridge practicing with her lightsaber as Luke is farther up the ridge, looking down towards her.
It's also thought the Star Wars: The Last Jedi trailer will be released at Star Wars Celebration next month.
Star Wars: The Last Jedi has a December 15, 2017 release written and directed by Rian Johnson starring Daisy Ridley, Adam Driver, Carrie Fisher, Mark Hamill, Domhnall Gleeson, Oscar Isaac and Benicio Del Toro.
Star Wars: The Last Jedi is produced by Kathleen Kennedy and Ram Bergman and executive produced by J.J. Abrams, Jason McGatlin, and Tom Karnowski.