Spider-Man PS4 Video Game 2017 Release Date?
Not much has been said about the upcoming Spider-Man PS4 video game as of late, but now a potential release date has become known.
The Vice President and Executive Editor of Marvel Digital Media, Ryan Penagos, aka Agent M, accidently let slip that the Spider-Man PS4 video game will be released this year.
It should be noted the developer of the Spider-Man PS4 video game, Insomniac Games, was quick to follow up Penagos' remarks with a tweet stating: "No release timeframe has been announced."
Assuming Penagos is right on the money, we can speculate the Spider-Man PS4 video game may be released in time for this year's Holiday season.
Hopefully we'll find out more about the Spider-Man PS4 video game in June at the E3.
What is known about the Spider-Man PS4 video game includes:
• RUMORED plot: Spider-Man must fight the terrifying foe Green Goblin as he contends with his usual life of being a married man with a daughter. But when the Goblin hatches a sinister plan, can Spidey save his family and himself?
• The Spider-Man PS4 video game will have a PS4 Pro release.
• It's an authentic, brand new, standalone game exclusively for PS4 and not not tied to the new Spider-Man: Homecoming movie.
• Spider-Man is not a teenager in the PS4 game.
• Spider-Man has mastered his powers.
• The official description for the game reads: Marvel and Insomniac Games team up to create a brand-new, authentic Spider-Man story exclusively for PlayStation 4. Take control of an experienced Peter Parker who is more masterful at fighting crime.
• Peter Parker has a different Spider-Man costume.
• The story in the game will reveal why Spider-Man has a different costume (and more).
• This Spider-Man has been fighting crime for a bit and he’s mastered his abilities.
• Takes place in NYC.
• The evolution of Spider-Man's traversal skills, and bringing that into combat is also a unique new element to the game.
• The combat you’ll experience in the game is everything you want Spider-Man combat to be.