Spider-Man PS4 Coming To E3
Marvel and Insomniac Games are bringing the Spider-Man PS4 video game to next week's E3!
The official announcement and Insomniac's Twitter feed confirms Spider-Man PS4 featured at the E3 next Tuesday, which may mean a new Spider-Man PS4 trailer may drop as well as the release date (speculated this year):
Tuesday, June 13
4:30 PM – 5:00 PM
Swing Behind the Scenes With the New Spider-Man for PS4
Join key members of both Insomniac Games and Marvel for a peek into the upcoming Spider-Man collaboration for the PS4.
What is known about the Spider-Man PS4 video game includes:
• RUMORED plot: Spider-Man must fight the terrifying foe Green Goblin as he contends with his usual life of being a married man with a daughter. But when the Goblin hatches a sinister plan, can Spidey save his family and himself?
• The Spider-Man PS4 video game will have a PS4 Pro release.
• It's an authentic, brand new, standalone game exclusively for PS4 and not not tied to the new Spider-Man: Homecoming movie.
• Spider-Man is not a teenager in the PS4 game.
• Spider-Man has mastered his powers.
• The official description for the game reads: Marvel and Insomniac Games team up to create a brand-new, authentic Spider-Man story exclusively for PlayStation 4. Take control of an experienced Peter Parker who is more masterful at fighting crime.
• Peter Parker has a different Spider-Man costume.
• The story in the game will reveal why Spider-Man has a different costume (and more).
• This Spider-Man has been fighting crime for a bit and he’s mastered his abilities.
• Takes place in NYC.
• The evolution of Spider-Man's traversal skills, and bringing that into combat is also a unique new element to the game.
• The combat you’ll experience in the game is everything you want Spider-Man combat to be.