Images have hit the net from the¬†"Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know" book, which has been updated with information from Star Wars: The Last Jedi, which includes Snoke's Force powers and more.
Warning: Spoilers follow!
The scans and book mention details including:
- ¬†Luke Skywalker's time on Ahch-To revealing Luke leads a humble life in exile surviving on what nature provides.¬†
- C3-PO¬†and Chewbacca journey with Rey to Ach-To, with Rey hoping that Luke can teach her about¬†The Force.
- Canto Bight is a casino for the wealthy patrolled by police officers.
- It's said the bombs that the Resistance pilots drop on the First Order have personal notes to Snoke written on them.¬†
- Kylo Ren hasn't given up and wants to prove himself to Snoke after being defeated at Starkill Base.
- Information on Snoke's¬†Praetorian guard includes they are humans who are specialized in melee combat and are merciless and persistent armed with flailing whip-staffs and heavy double-bladed polearms that can also be separated into single-bladed weapons. They are protected by nine plates¬†of armor over their arms and shoulders. Eight members make of Snoke's¬†personal security team.
- The Force powers of Snoke include telepathy, Force Chokes and Force Throws.¬†¬†
- A short plot is given in that: The Resistance has wiped out the First Order's superweapon, Starkiller Base, but the battle for the ultimate control of the galaxy rages on. Flanked by his blood-red Praetorian Guards, Snoke rallies his mighty troops to counterattack. Forces new and old will enter the fray...
Star Wars: The Last Jedi has a December 15, 2017 release directed by Rian Johnson starring Mark Hamill as Luke Skywalker, the late Carrie Fisher as General Leia Organa, Adam Driver as Kylo Ren, Daisy Ridley as Rey, John Boyega as Finn, Lupita Nyong‚Äôo as Maz Kanata, Oscar Isaac as Poe Dameron, Domhnall Gleeson as Hux, Anthony Daniels as C-3PO, Gwendoline Christie as Captain Phasma, Andy Serkis as Supreme Leader Snoke, with Benicio Del Toro, Laura Dern and Kelly Marie Tran as Rose.