Marvel Vs. Capcom: Infinite Gameplay Features Revealed
Capcom released the gameplay features for the new Marvel Vs. Capcom: Infinite video game which will be released in 2017 for PS4, XBox One and Steam.
The features for Marvel Vs. Capcom 4 include "Reborn Rivalries," "Iconic Heroes," single and multiplayer modes, "Infinite Power" which utilizes the Infinity Stones and more.
Three trailers have also been released to date for Marvel Vs. Capcom: Infinite:
The epic clash between two storied universes returns with Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite, the next era of the highly revered action-fighting game series. Marvel and Capcom universes collide like never before as iconic characters team up for action-packed player-versus-player combat. Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite is currently in development and will simultaneously release on the PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system, Xbox One, and Windows PC worldwide in late 2017. Imagined and created through a shared vision between the two companies, Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite will feature a variety of exciting and accessible single player modes and rich multi-player content for new players and longtime fans alike. In addition to single player Arcade, Training and Mission modes, a visually stunning and immersive cinematic Story Mode will put players at the center of both universes as they battle for survival against a sinister new threat. Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite is being built to highlight a combination of iconic locations and fan favorite characters from both universes, including Captain Marvel and Iron Man from the Marvel side, and Ryu and Mega Man X from Capcom.
• Reborn Rivalries: Universes collide once again in this all-new crossover clash for the ages, where players select their favorite Marvel and Capcom characters and engage in accessible and free-form 2v2 team battles, which allow for new gameplay dynamics never-before-seen in the franchise.
• Infinite Power: Choose one of the six powerful Infinity Stones from the Marvel Universe to influence the outcome of battle. Each Infinity Stone will customize characters with unique abilities and powerful game-changing effects that can quickly turn the tide of battle.
• Iconic Heroes: Select from a diverse roster of fan favorite characters pulled from the Marvel and Capcom Universes, including Captain Marvel and Iron Man from the Marvel side, and Ryu and Mega Man X from Capcom. Many more playable characters will be revealed in the future.
• Cinematic Story: Heroes and villains battle for supremacy in a timeless struggle set in the Marvel and Capcom universes. The original storyline features iconic heroes from both worlds coming together in an attempt to save their merged universe from a sinister new threat.
• Accessible Single Player Content: In addition to the cinematic story experience, players can hone their skills in a variety of accessible single player modes, including Training, Mission, and Arcade modes.
• Vast Multiplayer Features: Robust online modes and content including ranked and casual matches, global leaderboards, and online lobbies with spectator mode deepen the overall experience.
Platforms: PS4, Xbox One, Windows PC
# of Players: 1-2
Release Date: Late 2017
Pricing: $59.99 MSRP
Rating: RP for “Rating Pending”