WB Games released a fact sheet for the upcoming release of the LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 video game with the game overview and game features.
Also check out the latest trailer below.
RELEASE DATE: November 17, 2017 (PlayStation®4, Xbox One®, PC, Nintendo Switch™)
PUBLISHER: Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
DEVELOPER: TT Games
PEGI RATING: 7
PLATFORMS: PlayStation®4, Xbox One®, Nintendo Switch™, PC
LEGO® Marvel Super Heroes 2 is an all-new, original epic adventure and sequel to the smash hit, LEGO® Marvel Super Heroes. Bringing together iconic Marvel Super Heroes and Super Villains from different eras and realities, this original branching storyline transports players into a cosmic battle across a myriad of Marvel locations ripped from time and space into the incredible open hub world of Chronopolis. Packed with signature LEGO humour for fans of all ages, gamers will go head-to-head with the time-travelling Kang the Conqueror through Ancient Egypt, The Old West, Sakaar, New York City in the year 2099, Xandar and many other imaginative settings in this fun-filled journey spanning the Marvel Universe.
• Open World Chronopolis – Explore 18 different Marvel locations ripped from time and space, all of which come together to form one huge, incredible Chronopolis Open Hub World, including Ancient Egypt, The Old West, Sakaar, New York City in 2099, Xandar and many more.
• Original Story – Picking up directly where LEGO® Marvel Super Heroes left off, this all-new sequel features a completely original branching storyline, co-written by award-winning comic book author Kurt Busiek (Avengers Forever), bringing together a diverse roster of iconic Marvel Super Heroes and Super Villains from different time periods and realities. Players will ultimately go head-to-head with the time-travelling Kang the Conqueror in an epic cosmic battle across the expansive open hub world of Chronopolis.
• It’s About Time – New time manipulation mechanic allows specific characters to move time forwards or backwards to change the state of in-game elements, help players progress through a level or allow secrets to be discovered. Different versions of characters from different eras can also meet up in-game, from Spider-Man Noir and Spider-Man 2099 to Cowboy Captain America and Captain America as seen today.
• Iconic Super Heroes and Super Villains – A diverse roster of characters from across the Marvel Universe, including Groot, Rocket Raccoon, Star-Lord, Gamora, Drax, Doctor Strange, Doctor Octopus, Green Goblin, Spider-Gwen, Spider-Man, Captain America, Thor, Hulk, Hawkeye, Iron Man, Ms. Marvel, Ant-Man, Black Panther, Captain Marvel, Kang the Conqueror and a whole lot more!
• Four-Player Multiplayer – Four-player competitive and cooperative Super Hero battle mode for friends and family to play together or against each other in a series of themed challenges and battle arenas.