Halo: Nightfall launches digitally on March 17th with the Blu-Ray available on the same day.
The series is currently on XBox and was also made available through the Halo: Master Chief's collection.
“Halo: Nightfall”* tells the personal story of Jameson Locke, a legendary manhunter and agent with the Office of Naval Intelligence (ONI), Earth’s most powerful and secretive military branch. He and his team are investigating terrorist “chatter” on the distant colony world of Sedra, when they are caught in a horrific biological attack.
Led by Locke, ONI agents are forced to coordinate with Randall Aiken, a local commander with a remarkable history and deep-rooted mistrust of ONI. As they unravel a plot that draws them to an ancient, hellish artifact, they will be forced to fight for their survival, question everything, and ultimately choose between their loyalties and their lives.
“Halo: Nightfall” is a live-action digital series from 343 Industries and Scott Free Productions. It continues the tradition of storytelling in the Halo universe, connecting the games and the series in innovative new ways. Executive-produced by Ridley Scott, Scott Free TV President David Zucker, and directed by the award-winning Sergio Mimica-Gezzan ("Battlestar Galactica," "Pillars of the Earth," "Heroes"), “Halo: Nightfall” provides insight into the origin and backstory of Agent Locke (Mike Colter, “The Good Wife”), a pivotal new character in the Halo universe who will play a key role in “Halo 5: Guardians.”
"Halo: Nightfall” features a diverse cast of established and up-and-coming Hollywood talent, including:
· Mike Colter (“The Good Wife”) as Jameson Locke
· Christina Chong (”24: Live Another Day”) as Talitha Macer
· Steve Waddington (“The Last of the Mohicans”) as Randall Aiken
· Luke Neal (“Wilderness”) as Michael Bradley Horrigan
· Alexander Bhat (film debut) as Alistair Bov Estrin
· Christian Contreras (“Zero Dark Thirty”) as Gregory Aio Ramos
· Jennie Gruner (“The Other Side of the Street”) as Samantha Wisner
· lexis Rodney (“Kick-Ass 2”) as Arris Le