[[wysiwyg_imageupload:8515:]]Diamond has released the top ten comic book sales for the month of May where X-Men #1 comes in at the top of the pack.
DC Comics saw a bit of a bump in May, and Marvel saw a slight decline compared to April sales.
DC Comics had 30.84% of the unit share with 28.27% of the dollar share in May.
Marvel had 37.44% and 33.36%, respectively.
April saw Marvel have 41.78% of all units sold in April, and 37.95% of all the dollars.
DC came in at 27.72% for unit share in April and 25.98% for the dollar share.
We also see that Thanos Rising has dropped out of the top ten, with the first issue coming in at #2 last month.
No surprise that Bendis' Guardians of the Galaxy is no longer listed as well, as issue two came in at #10 last month.
TOP TEN COMICS FOR MAY 2013
1. X-MEN #1
2. BATMAN #20
3. JUSTICE LEAGUE #20
4. AGE OF ULTRON #7
5. AGE OF ULTRON #8
6. SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN #9
7. SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN #10
8. JUSTICE LEAGUE OFAMERICA#3
9. ALL NEW X-MEN #11
10. DETECTIVE COMICS #20
TOP TEN GRAPHIC NOVELS FOR MAY 2013
1. ADVENTURE TIME ORIGINAL GN VOL 01 PLAYING FIRE
2. SAGA TP VOL 01
3. WALKING DEAD TP VOL 01 DAYS GONE BYE
4. SUPERMAN EARTH ONE TP VOL 01
5. ADVENTURE TIME MARCELINE & THE SCREAMQUEENSTP VOL 01
6. DEADPOOL TP VOL 01 DEAD PRESIDENTS NOW
7. MY LITTLE PONY FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC TP VOL 01
8. SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN TP VOL 01 MY OWN WORST ENEMY NOW
9. SUPERMAN ACTION TP VOL 01 SUPERMAN MEN OF STEEL (N52)
10. GIRL WITH THE DRAGON TATTOO HC VOL 02 (MR)