Target released information on their upcoming Black Friday deals related to the PS3, XBox 360 and Nintendo, though noticeably absent is information regarding the new Nintendo Wii U, most likely because the Wii U is just about all sold out.
Target’s Black Friday Deals Feature This Season’s Top Gaming Gifts
Shop at Target on Black Friday (beginning this Thursday, Nov. 22 at 9 p.m. and all day on Target.com) and find the best value on Target’s selection of must-have electronics and games. This week’s deal’s include:
• Save $100 on 4GB Xbox 360 Kinect Bundle including 4GB Xbox 360, Kinect sensor, two games shown, wireless controller and one month free of Xbox Live (on sale for $199.99, regularly $299.99)
• $199.99 for Playstation 3 250GB Game System Bundle including PS3 console, 2 games and one wireless controller
• Save $50 on PS Vita with Wi-Fi Bundle including free LEGO batman 2 game (on sale for $199.99, regularly $249.99)
• Save $149.99 for Nintendo 3DS Game System including free pre-installed Super Mario Bros. 3D land game
• Purchase Assassin’s Creed 3, Halo 4 or Forza Horizon and receive a FREE $20 Target Gift Card
For even more ways to save this season, shop with the Target REDCard to receive 5 percent savings or trade in used electronics and DVDs for a Target GiftCard. With TV delivery and installation services and 24 hours-a-day toll-free support from 1-877-myTGTtech, Target’s services will help families get up and running with their new gadget fast and easy. Visit Target.com to view Target’s Black Friday ad with surprise doorbuster deals on TVs.