[[wysiwyg_imageupload:5462:]]DC Comics released a preview of Young Romance: A New 52 Valentine's Day Special #1 that features Batman and Catwoman, and Wonder Woman and Superman written by various writers and artists.
YOUNG ROMANCE: A NEW 52 VALENTINE'S DAY SPECIAL #1
Writer: Andy Diggle, Ann Nocenti, Cecil Castellucci, Peter Milligan, Kyle Higgins
Art: Gene Ha, Emanuela Lupacchino, Becky Cloonan, Phil Jimenez, Sanford Green
In Stores: February 6, 2013
• Romance is in the air in this very special Special!
• Wonder Woman consults Eros himself about her feelings for The Man of Steel.
• Barbara Gordon has always been too busy for romance, but could her role as Batgirl bring her back to the first guy she ever kissed?
• Following the events of “Death in the Family,” how can Catwoman ease Batman’s troubled soul?
• Aquaman makes waves as he treats his wife like a queen for a day.
• From the pages of STORMWATCH, Apollo and Midnighter celebrate Valentine’s Day separately but with each other in mind. Who—or what—stands between them?
• Dick Grayson and the daughter of Lucious Fox meet-cute!
• Plus: Perforated Valentine’s Day cards featuring the stars of these stories!