Robert Downey Jr. is the highest paid actor in Hollywood thanks to his deal with Disney and Iron Man 3.
Forbes has the actor ranked #1 with a whopping $75 million taking into consideration monies earned between June 2012 and June 2013.
Both Iron Man 3 and The Avengers have earned over $1 billion each.
Downey Jr.'s deal has been said to be based on incentives, i.e. if the movie does well his pay follows suit.
It's also been said that the huge amount hasn't gone unnoticed by Disney who is known for paying their Marvel Studios actors the bottom of the barrell, which has led to contention between the studio, Downey Jr., and the rest of the cast of The Avengers 2. Reportedly, everything has been settled.
We also see Hugh Jackman coming in at #3 as well as Dwayne Johnson at #5.
Here is the rest of the list of the top paid actors:
1. Robert Downey Jr., $75 million
2. Channing Tatum, $60 million
3. Hugh Jackman, $55 million
4. Mark Wahlberg, $52 million
5. Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, $46 million
6. Leonardo DiCaprio, $39 million
7. Adam Sandler, $37 million
8. Tom Cruise, $35 million
9. Denzel Washington, $33 million
10. Liam Neeson, $32 million