Marvel's Peter David Reviews Batman Vs. Superman
You can head on over to read there to read the entire review. Here are a few highlights:
• Ben Affleck, defying the haters, is brilliant as Bruce Wayne and formidable as Batman.
• And Gal Godot…my God, what a great Wonder Woman.
• As for Henry Cavill…well, there’s the problem.
• The plot doesn’t serve him, or anyone, especially well.
• Man, I am so sick of trailers ruining films. In this instance, every major story beat is in the trailers.
• And that’s the culmination of the problem: I didn’t care.
• Ultimately what it comes down to is that Marvel has set the tone and style for superhero films.
Peter David is currently writing Spider-Man 2099 and Dark Tower for Marvel and also wrote the Marvel Future Fight mobile game.
"Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" has a March 25, 2016 release directed by Zack Snyder starring Ben Affleck as Batman, Henry Cavill as Superman, Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman, Amy Adams as Lois Lane, Laurence Fishburne as Perry White, Diane Lane as Martha Kent, Jeremy Irons as Alfred, Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luthor, Ray Fisher as Cyborg with Callan Mulvey, Holly Hunter as Senator Finch and Tao Okamoto as Mercy Graves.
Fearing the actions of a god-like Super Hero left unchecked, Gotham City’s own formidable, forceful vigilante takes on Metropolis’s most revered, modern-day savior, while the world wrestles with what sort of hero it really needs. And with Batman and Superman at war with one another, a new threat quickly arises, putting mankind in greater danger than it’s ever known before.