Man of Steel Fortress Of Solitude, End Scene & More Potential Spoilers Land Online
[[wysiwyg_imageupload:6209:]]A new batch of potential spoilers from an early screening of the Man of Steel have landed online.
These give specific details about the Fortress of Solitude, Zod's robot army and the end scene of the movie.
As the norm, these could be fake. Or not.
Man of Steel opens June 14th in IMAX 3D directed by Zack Snyder and starring Henry Cavill as Clark Kent/Superman and Michael Shannon as Zod.
Head on over to the Cosmic Book News Man of Steel movie hub for more news, images and trailers.
Update #2: Here is actual thoughts and spoilers on the film.
A user on the Man of Steel IMDb message boards posted the following:
• Superman submits to the Military to prove his trustworthiness
• Zod is not like a Heath Ledger Joker, but but more like a military leader with no one to guide. This allows for a type of tragic figure, whose ideals drive him into madness and an eventual threat against Metropolis.
• Zod recruits Superman to help him govern the human race; however, when Kal-El refuses, Zod leaves in his spaceship, seemingly for good, with Superman going to the Fortress of solitude to "equip" himself in case of Zod's return. Superman then sees the attack by Zod's robot army and flies out.
• The robot army is described as looking humanoid, but one is said to resemble more a spider (My own note: Braniac?)
• Superman battles the robots and uses heat vision to melt a couple, but the rest are equipped with reflectors. He takes one out and grabs the reflector to use against the robot and their plasma attacks, eventually destroying them. Superman is said to save some people and then uses the robots parts to create Kryptonian robots of his own in the Fortress of Solitude.
• He then sees two spaceships entering the Metropolis skyline and flies into one first encountering Faora.
• Faora is described as not having too many lines but when she speaks "it's like a child without a childhood, if that makes any sense." Faora is "cunning, brutal, and tricky."
• The final scene is Clark and Lois leaving off into the sunset, while the LexCorp building looms in the distance, complete with a shadowed male figure in the window.
• Superman has an advanced monitoring system inside the Fortress of Solitude, which is really Lara's spaceship, with Superman's original an escape pod of that ship.
• Lara's ship exploded over the North Pole with the remains becoming the Fortress of Solitude.
• Clark hears about the rumors of a "mysterious ship" in the arctic and travels there. He later "moves" the fortress (which is the size of a small building), somewhere more remote within a cave in the mountains.