Justice League Movie is David Yates' To Lose; Not Like Avengers; Christopher Nolan "Godfathering"
Included was information that the Man of Steel would be spearheading a DC shared movie universe, news about the Batman reboot, Lobo, The Flash, Wonder Woman - and lots more.
The source has previously filled us in about the Green Lantern Movie, the Man of Steel, and The Dark Knight Rises.
Now we have just been told the following:
• The Justice League movie is David Yates' to lose; he is the heavy favorite to become director of the movie.
• The look of the film will not be as colorful or as bright as Marvel's The Avengers - which looked like a comic book in real life.
• The Justice League Movie will look like an epic blockbuster film in tone with The Dark Knight Trilogy and Man of Steel, which is something Warner Bros. is keen on - to avoid similarities with The Avengers.
• Christopher Nolan is "godfathering" the project from a distance, meaning more or less Warner Bros. went to him and asked his opinions and how he would he do things.
• Christopher Nolan may well be credited as an Executive Producer on the film with wife Emma Thomas.