Two days ago, it was reported that Harrison Ford injured his ankle on the set of Star Wars: Episode VII at Pinewood Studios in the UK.
It's been said Ford injured himself on the door of the Millennium Falcon and broke his ankle.
Now it's being reported that Harrison Ford's injury is worse than previously thought and may involve a pelvic injury due to being crushed by a hydraulic door.
The latest news is coming from the UK tabloid websites as the injury took place in their own backyard.
The Sun has it that Harrison Ford was "crushed" by the hydraulic door of the Millennium Falcon, and that the rest of the cast is in an uproar over it and wants everything double-checked for safety.
The Mirror reports that Harrison Ford's wife, Calista Flockhart, is rushing to the UK to be at her husband's side because of the nature of the injury. It's said Ford was seen clutching his chest when he was air-lifted to the hospital on a stretcher.
The Daily Mail stated that police verify that an injury took place to a 71-year-old that involved a garage door. It's also stated an investigation has been launched to look into the incident.
Disney previously released a statement that read Harrison Ford's injury wouldn't delay production. It's being speculated that if Ford's injury is just a broken ankle, that Abrams could still film scenes with Harrison Ford from the waste up.
"Star Wars: Episode VII" has a December 18, 2015 release.
Head on over to the Cosmic Book News Star Wars hub for more.
"Star Wars: Episode VII" is being directed by J.J. Abrams from a screenplay by LawrenceKasdan and Abrams. Kathleen Kennedy, J.J. Abrams, and Bryan Burk are producing, and John Williams returns as the composer.
Actors John Boyega, Daisy Ridley, Adam Driver, Oscar Isaac, Andy Serkis, Domhnall Gleeson, Max von Sydow, Lupita Nyong'o and Gwendoline Christie will join the original stars of the saga, Harrison Ford, Carrie Fisher, Mark Hamill, Anthony Daniels, Peter Mayhew, and Kenny Baker in the new film.