Things seem to be getting underway for next year's Doctor Who 50th Anniversary as Steven Moffat looks to begin filming for the special in February.
A number of "rumors" have landed online from the BlogtorWho blogspot, only to be taken down and reposted by Bleeding Cool.
Now the rumors could all be BS - and that's why they were taken down - or they could be right on the money, which seems to be the case suggested.
Here are some of the goodies mentioned:
• Doctor Who 50th Anniversary will be called "The Eleven Doctors"
• All the Doctors will be involved somehow (perhaps suggesting re-using old footage or even CGI for the actors that have passed)
• Two scripts were created, with one featuring Christopher Eccleston more than the other (most likely depending on how much he wants to be involved)
• 90 minute run-time
• A "making of" special for the Doctor Who 50th Anniversary begins filming in January
• Second half of Season 7 will lead into the 50th Annivesary
• Matt Smith will regenerate in a special set for a 2013-14 New Year airing
For more Doctor Who news, jump in the Tardis and head on over to the Cosmic Book News Doctor Who Hub.