The "DOC's" Top Of The Pile
By: Chris "DOC" Bushley
(A weekly quick pick of the five titles that should reside at the top of your pull list. In no particular order!)
I do the research, you reap the reward! Before you head out to your favorite shop today, be sure to add these five books to your list of goodies. Forget that apple a day nonsense, this "DOC's" prescription to good health begins with these top five books of the week!
1. Moon Knight #10: Echo is dead, Moon Knight is in a hospital under police custody and Madame Masque has set her sights on retrieving the stolen Ultron armor! This book may be going out, but Bendis is definitely having it go out with a -- BANG!
2. Invincible #89: Invincible goes Ultimate Spidey style with this one and the status quo will never be the same again! Kirkman brings the cosmic back to the forefront -- at least one company does! Check out the full review.
3. The Walking Dead #94: Kirkman does it again and sets us all up for a world of hurt! Is Jesus truly a peace bringer or a "piece" bringer? Only time will tell but it all starts here! Check ou my full review for more speculation! Full review!
4. Tiny Titans #49: The penultimate book of the Eisner award winning series by Art Baltazar and Franco! The all "Squishy" issue is the perfect read for parents and children that incorporates current storylines into their banter. Like how Beast Boy and Robin discuss how Superman no longer wears "red undies" on his costume! Aw Yeah Titans!
5. Justice League #6: This is the best of the best and the type of story that reminds us how good comics can be! Plus, a back up story featuring Pandora and The Phantom Stranger! Does Pandora look a little familiar to anyone else or is it just me? Maybe I'm just over Zealous! Check out my review here!