Black Lanterns & DC Bombshells Coming To DCU Online
DC Comics Bombshells will be making their first videogame appearance, coming to DC Universe Online (DCUO) this summer as part of a new Episode and as playable Legends Characters.
Black Lanterns will also make their DCUO debut in the game's 15th Episode where they have invaded Zamaron, home of the Star Sapphires.
The Bombshells Paradox -- In this eight-person Operation, players will travel through a rift in time and space to the world of the DC Bombshells to battle the "Bombshell" Talia al Ghul. In her attempts to alter their timeline and change the outcome of World War II, "the Lady al Ghul" has created a tear in reality that must be fixed! Players must stop her and set the universe back on its correct path.
• Modeled after DC Comics Bombshells , Wonder Woman, Supergirl, Catwoman, Harley Quinn and Talia al Ghul Bombshells make their first-ever video game appearance together.
• DC Comics Bombshells makes its videogame debut in The Bombshells Paradox.
• Episode 15 marks the beginning of the League of Assassins narrative in DCUO.
• The Bombshells Paradox introduces a new environment - Russian Gulag turned Secret Munitions Factory.
Corrupted Zamaron -- "The Black" has re-emerged in the universe and has targeted the Predator entity inside the Central Power Battery on Zamaron. Because of this threat, Indigo-1 of the Indigo Tribe has now joined the War of the Light. In this duo, players will help Carol Ferris defend Zamaron from the Black Lanterns and will purge the Black Lanterns' Corruption from the Battery.
• Black Lanterns and Indigo Tribe make their DCUO debut in Episode 15, including the appearance of Corrupted Hawkgirl.
• Corrupted Zamaron is a continuation of the War of the Light storyline
Episode 15 will be available this August as a free download for Members and for purchase by non-members via the PlayStation Network, the in-game Marketplace, or for PC players via the DCUniverseOnline.com website. DCUO is licensed by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment on behalf of DC Entertainment. For more information about DCUO, visit www.DCUniverseOnline.com.