Hopefully you didn't go out and book a flight to Los Angeles to be an extra for the Batman Vs. Superman movie.
A supposed casting call website that said it was affiliated with The Dark Knight Rises put out requests for extras for an October film date for Batman Vs. Superman.
However, now all trace of the information has since been removed.
Fake? Mistake? Well, it's not happening, regardless. Maybe the Riddler was involved.
It's previously been said that Batman Vs. Superman begins production in February. Makes sense as the actors associated with Batman Vs. Superman are filming other movies.
The sequel to "Man of Steel" goes into production next year for a July 17, 2015 release also starring Amy Adams, Laurence Fishburne and Diane Lane.
For more news on the "Man of Steel" and related movies head on over to the Cosmic Book News Superman movie hub.