5 Reasons Rocket Raccoon Is Better Than Wonder Woman, The Flash, Martian Man-Hunter, Green Arrow, and Aquaman
One of those smart alec memes that everybody loves on Facebook has one featuring various DC Comics characters and our beloved Rocket Raccoon from Guardians of the Galaxy.
We see the image of Rocket Raccoon (below) from the recent Guardians of the Galaxy movie concept art with the following text:
Dear DC Comics,
Rocket Raccoon is going to be in a movie before Wonder Woman, The Flash, Martian Man-hunter, Green Arrow and Aquaman...
Get your sh*t together
Seems some DC Comics fan must think good ol' Rocket isn't as good as the aforementioned DC Characters.
So here are five reasons why Rocket Raccoon is better:
5. Rocket's best friend is a tree named Groooot!
4. Rocket Raccoon quotes Scarface.
3. Rocket uses big arse guns (yes, they are cool to fight bad guys).
2. Rocket speaks with an English accent; Just ask DnA and Doctor Who — now that's cool!
1. Rocket doesn't use a lasso or arrow, doesn't use a treadmill, isn't afraid of fire, and doesn't talk to fish — he eats them (he's a raccoon!).
Feel free to add more below in the comments. These I thought of off the top of my head.