30 Spider-Man: Homecoming Trailer Easter Eggs
Fair warning: Their may be spoilers present.
1. The Spider-Man wings from the comics appear in the trailer.
2. The money used in the robbery scene is not real money, but fake money used for movies that says "For Motion Picture Use Only " on the prop bills.
3. The sign in the back says "Identity Theft? We have you covered" when Spider-Man confronts the robbers
4. wearing Avengers masks.
5. The Thor robber has a helmet
6. Spider-Man calls out Hulk (plays into a scene later; see down below).*
7. The girl is shown decorating for the Homecoming dance (movie title is Spider-Man: Homecoming).
8. The talk with Tony Stark in the limo likely takes place immediately after Captain America: Civil War as Tony still has a black eye, and he is giving Peter a ride home.
9. Howard Stark is pictured in the school (it's a school for gifted kids/science school), and this scene in the trailer follows Tony Stark.
10. *Dr. Bruce Banner/Mark Ruffalo's picture is on the wall in the classroom.
11. Is the phone number on the deli legit? We'll let you decide: 718-195-0162
12. Peter is a Mets fan (Mike Piazza #31 pennant is shown).
13. Peter has Star Wars action figures
14. An AT-AT
15. X-Wing is shown
16. Ned drops a LEGO Death Star set.
17. Peter also took down Ant-Man in Civil War the way the AT-ATs were taken out in Empire Strikes Back.
18. Peter chats with Tony in Avengers Tower
19. As we previously reported on, Peter Parker is shown wearing the same t-shirt as Pepper Potts from Iron Man3.
20. Martin Starr is a teacher.
21. Donald Glover appears as an apparent villain.
22. With Logan Marshall-Green who may be sporting Tinkerer tech
23. Logan Marshall-Green's clothing is similar to the Shocker's from the comics.
24. The Spider-Man: Homecoming international trailer also reveals Bokime Woodbine who looks like Shocker:
25. Spider-Man is shown in what may be his first costume in the bus scene, perhaps early on in the movie before he gets his new suit from Tony.
26. Peter is shown in what looks to be the first time he may have lost a fight as he is wearing the original costume as seen in the above bus scene minus a mask (Coney Island?). The footage in the trailer makes it look as if it's part of a Vulture fight (which it very well may be).
27. The trailer teaser also showed Spider-Man before he got the new Spider-Man suit possibly before the Captain America: Civil War battle.
28. Tony Revolori's Flash Thompson is in the subway scene.
29. Iron Man wears the same armor from Captain America: Civil War, the Mark XLVI (46).
30. While this takes place at the end of the trailer, it actually probably happens at the start of Spider-Man: Homecoming as this is after Tony gives Spider-Man the new costume and off they go to the Captain America: Civil War Tarmac scene, with the limo scene following that.
"Spider-Man: Homecoming" has a July 7, 2017 release directed by Jon Watts starring Tom Holland, Zendaya, Michael Keaton, Donald Glover, Jacob Batalon, Laura Harrier, Tony Revolori, Tyne Daly, Bokeem Woodbine, with Marisa Tomei, and Robert Downey Jr.
A young Peter Parker/Spider-Man (Tom Holland), who made his sensational debut in Captain America: Civil War, begins to navigate his newfound identity as the web-slinging super hero in Spider-Man: Homecoming. Thrilled by his experience with the Avengers, Peter returns home, where he lives with his Aunt May (Marisa Tomei), under the watchful eye of his new mentor Tony Stark (Robert Downey, Jr.). Peter tries to fall back into his normal daily routine – distracted by thoughts of proving himself to be more than just your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man – but when the Vulture (Michael Keaton) emerges as a new villain, everything that Peter holds most important will be threatened.