Zombies Monsters Robots Launch Trailer
Check out a cool trailer for the new PC game, Zombies Monsters Robots, which is now in open Beta.
Zombies Monsters Robots Open Beta Unleashes Mayhem in North America
The Crazy Third-person Carnage of ZMR Is Now Open to All PC Gamers: Get in and KILL EVERY THING with Six New Maps and Unique PVP mode
SEATTLE – July 1, 2014 – En Masse Entertainment, a player driven publisher focused on delivering great games and exceptional service, today announced the launch of the Zombies Monsters Robots (ZMR) open beta. Gamers can go to
Players already in the ZMR closed beta and new recruits alike can rampage for free on 16 maps including six action-packed new levels, twelve PvE and PvP gameplay modes, brutal boss battles, and a wild variety of enemies. The insane new maps include the following:
· Wetworks: This isolated toxic waste reclamation center makes a nice, private place for mercs to meet and resolve their differences. PvP Team Deathmatch and Elimination for up to 16 players.
· Death Metal: The Connor Foundry has been retooled as a munitions plant—but who actually owns it is a matter of violent contention. 8v8 Team Deathmatch and Elimination.
· Black Gold Rush: Despite the thresholds spanning the world, we still need oil—and lots of it. Without it, the war effort grinds to a halt. Up to 16 players can join Massive Assault PvE and PvP Free-for-All, Elimination, Team Deathmatch, and King of the Hill.
· Altar States: Is the temple real? One minute, you're a zombie—the next, a Dominion soldier. All that matters is winning! Mercs vs. Monsters PvP for up to 16 players.
· The Pit: The alien Dominion are attacking through Earth’s threshold network! Meet them head-on, and shut ‘em down. Kill Every Thing PvE for 5 players.
· Tourist Trap: Not every enemy comes from another dimension. Take on rival mercs in a head-to-head shootout! Assault PvE and PvP Elimination, Team Deathmatch, and Free-for-All for up to 16 players.
In addition, the open beta will introduce a unique PvP mode, “Mercs vs. Monsters,” that allows players to become one of over 20 enemy classes and also upgrade their abilities throughout the match.
“Zombies Monsters Robots is the ultimate playground for carnage, camaraderie, and crazy action,” said producer, Matt Denomme, of En Masse Entertainment. “So grab a few friends, hop into the Open Beta, and get ready to expect the unexpected.”
Zombies Monsters Robots is an intense, third-person shooter that pits players against an unexpected assortment of enemies, environments, and game modes. The invention of portal technology has lured cross-dimensional creatures into the world, and humanity finds itself under attack. In ZMR,players will battle monstrous enemies and bosses across a wide range of co-op campaigns and wave-based survival missions and also fight other players in fierce head to head shootouts. With an arsenal of customizable guns and gear, players need to make every shot count as they enter a war against infectious zombies, abominable monsters, and murderous robots that will stop at nothing to see the end of mankind. This is the world of ZMR.
With over 30 million registered player accounts and growing, ZMR has been a huge success in its home market of China, where Yingpei Games released the title under the name Mercenary Ops 2 for PC. Headed by industry veterans, Yingpei Games (formerly known as Epic Games China) has lent its creative expertise to franchises such as Gears of War, Infinity Blade, and En Masse Entertainment’s own TERA: Rising.
Want to know more about ZMR? Head to
About En Masse Entertainment
Based in Seattle Washington, En Masse Entertainment embodies the evolution of modern game publishing. The company’s mission is to publish great games and provide great service. Beginning with the company’s inaugural title, TERA: Rising, and continuing with Zombies Monsters Robots, En Masse has built a track record of excellence and innovation. The team at En Masse includes experts in online technology, live service, branding, community, and player support, allowing them to thrive as a publisher in the digital era. For more information, visit EnMasse.com.