Sword Coast Legends PAX 2015 Trailer
A new trailer has been released at PAX Prime for the Dungeons & Dragons-based RPG game Sword Coast Legends.
In addition, fans can play the game at PAX Prime and early access details have been revealed.
Developed by n-Space, Sword Coast Legends is a co-op, party-based PC RPG set in the Dungeons & Dragons Forgotten Realms universe from Wizards of the Coast. The game offers an all-new way to play D&D by bringing the roleplaying dynamic between players and a Dungeon Master (DM) to life with a first-of-its-kind, real-time DM mode.
Visit Wizards of the Coast (Booth 1642) and join developer n-Space for an exclusive PAX Prime opportunity to play Sword Coast Legends with your friends for the very first time!
Early Access to Sword Coast Legends: n-Space just announced that fans who pre-order will be provided with nearly three-weeks of early access to the game, beginning as early as September 11 for Design Council members. Visit www.swordcoast.com/preorder for more details.
Check out these Sword Coast Legends PAX Panels to hear more from your favorite n-Space developers:
• Friday @ 8:30am: D&D Live with Acquisitions Inc. | Main Theater
• Saturday @ 1:00pm: Digital Dungeon Masters: Sword Coast Legends brings Tabletop-style D&D to Video Games w/Tim Schwalk, Jay Turner | Wyvern Theater
• Saturday @ 5:00pm: Origin Stories w/ Ash Sevilla | Chicken Theater
• Saturday @ 6:30pm: Foreplay Romance in Games w/ Jay Turner | Sasquatch Theater
• Monday @ 10:30am: Design a Dungeon w/ Jay Turner | Wyvern Theatre
PAX Prime takes place August 28-31 at the WashWashington State Convention Center: 800 Convention Place, Seattle, WA 98101.
Sword Coast Legends will be available for PC September 29th and consoles at a later date.