Now Constantine Said To Be Not Cancelled
Earlier saw a report stating NBC had confirmed the cancellation of Constantine.
Now, however, it's being said that Constantine is not cancelled.
Showrunner Daniel Cerone has taken to Twitter to offer the news of Constantine getting cancelled is just a rumor.
William Shatner, a fan of the series, has even chimed in that he read Constantine is not cancelled as well.
Cerone previously tweeted he would like Shatner to be a part of Season 2, and Cerone also previously stated he will be pitching the second season to NBC later this month.
So with Cerone stating that Constantine is not yet cancelled, at least there is hope for a second season, which we should be hearing whether or not is moving forward by next month.
Cerone (@DanielVCerone) April 14, 2015
Cerone (@DanielVCerone) April 15, 2015
Shatner (@WilliamShatner) April 14, 2015