More Possible Superman Video Game Details Leaks Online
It's confirmed WB Games is at least developing two new DC video games.
Previously DC Entertainment chief creative officer and writer Geoff Johns offered one was Suicide Squad.
The second is thought to either be a new Superman and/or Justice League video game.
Various Superman-related video game art has been leaking online, and now there are potential futher updates.
A reddit user actually gives a great run-down off all the images and rumors that may point to a new Superman game, with potential new evidence listed that I haven't heard about before:
• A noted NeoGaf forum user has stated Superman would be making his "triumphant" return to video games, and a couple weeks ago saw the same user confirm to another user that a Superman/Justice League video game is happening.
• Rumored details for the Superman video game include: It will use the Unreal 4 engine and that Superman can fly toward the sun to get stronger.
• WB Games has apparently been teasing Superman with background images and liking fan posts on Facebook.
• It's speculated Nolan North may be providing the voice of Superman, though Henry Cavill recently said he would like to do it.
• Arkham Knight also features a large batch of Superman Easter Eggs (check the reddit link above) including this image of Lex Luthor: