Metallica To Be Featured In X-Men: Apocalypse
It's learned Metallica will be featured in X-Men: Apocalypse.
A song featured in the movie (or credits) will be the aptly titled "The Four Horseman," the second track from Metallica's 1983 debut album "Kill 'Em All."
You can listen to "The Four Horseman" below.
X-Men: Apocalypse will also feature the music of
• A Flock of Seagulls "I Ran (So Far Away)"
• Eurythmics "Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of These)"
• Knight Rider theme
• $25,000 Pyramid theme
• Beethoven's Symphony No. 7
• Jake Holmes' "Be All That You Can Be" Army theme
• Malari's "Kaltes Klares Wasser"
• Venom's "Countless Bathory"
• Frederick Steiner's Star Trek music "Apollo's Kiss" and "End Of Apollo"
• Byron Burton's "Rest Young Child"
• J. Bronshire's "Glory Of Trumpets"
• Milos Moravek's "Kdo Jsem"
• Paul Howard Emanuel's "Let Me Hear You Say Hey."
"X-Men: Apocalypse" has a May 27, 2016 release directed by Bryan Singer starring James McAvoy, Michael Fassbender, Jennifer Lawrence, Oscar Isaac, Nicholas Hoult, Rose Byrne, Tye Sheridan, Sophie Turner, Olivia Munn, Lucas Till, Evan Peters, Kodi Smit-McPhee, Alexandra Shipp, Josh Helman, Lana Condor & Ben Hardy.
Following the critically acclaimed global smash hit X-Men: Days of Future Past, director Bryan Singer returns with X-MEN: APOCALYPSE. Since the dawn of civilization, he was worshipped as a god. Apocalypse, the first and most powerful mutant from Marvel’s X-Men universe, amassed the powers of many other mutants, becoming immortal and invincible. Upon awakening after thousands of years, he is disillusioned with the world as he finds it and recruits a team of powerful mutants, including a disheartened Magneto (Michael Fassbender), to cleanse mankind and create a new world order, over which he will reign. As the fate of the Earth hangs in the balance, Raven (Jennifer Lawrence) with the help of Professor X (James McAvoy) must lead a team of young X-Men to stop their greatest nemesis and save mankind from complete destruction.