Marvel Future Fight Gets Spider-Man Update & More
Netmarble Announces Major Update to MARVEL Future Fight
Blockbuster RPG introduces new Spider-Man characters, improved UI, in-game chatting and more
Netmarble Games Corp., the fastest-growing mobile game company in Asia, today announced a major revamp of MARVEL Future Fight, one of the most beloved and top grossing mobile action RPG games. First released in April 2015, MARVEL Future Fight offers fans the opportunity to compete in dynamic battles with powerful characters, including the Avengers, Spider-Man, Daredevil, and Guardians of the Galaxy, each with their own signature moves, abilities, and uniforms.
In this exciting new update, MARVEL Future Fight will welcome new Spider-Man series characters and seven new character uniforms, based on comic-book styles. Additionally, fans will celebrate updates to heroes like Captain Marvel and Ant-Man and an enhanced user experience including an improved growth system for leveling up, more vibrant graphics, merged Missions, and social gameplay.
“MARVEL Future Fight is a well-loved game because of its distinguished characters and outstanding RPG elements,” said Seungwon Lee, President of Overseas, Netmarble Games. “Marvel and Netmarble have collaborated to make the game even more exciting for players. With the addition of intuitive gameplay and live-chat features, Marvel Future Fight is the ultimate Super Hero gaming experience.”
The exciting updates to MARVEL Future Fight, include:
· Three new Spider-Man series characters: Miles Morales, Spider-Gwen, and Silk have joined the MARVEL Future Fight roster.
· Updated heroes: Four popular characters, including Ant-Man, will feature six star skills.
· Character revamp: Several characters have been revamped for better combat performance, including Hulk, Gamora, Star-Lord and Rocket Raccoon.
· Brand new hero uniforms: Straight from the pages of Marvel’s recent “All-New, All-Different” comic line, Spider-Man, Sister Grimm, Gamora, and Black Bolt will look amazing in their new uniforms. By popular demand, Captain Marvel, War Machine, and Captain America will also receive new uniforms in the update.
· Level up, faster than ever: Players will immediately benefit from the updated battle experience, as heroes level up faster than before. With the system improvement, character Gear will automatically level up along with the acquisition of new skills upon hero level up. The skill level cap has also been decreased from 60 to 6, allowing players to max out their skills faster than ever.
· Simplified user experience: Players will immediately notice that the Daily Mission and Bonus Mission features have been merged to streamline gameplay progression.
· Improved Dimension Rifts: Players will now be given the freedom to open the rift at will, and Villain Siege stages can be hand-selected.
· Social play: One of the most exciting additions to Marvel Future Fight is live chat. Players can now communicate with other fans around the world while playing missions.
Famed Marvel Comics writer Peter David took part in the creation of MARVEL Future Fight, which features 69 playable characters including Ant-Man, Iron Man, Thor, Spider-Man, Daredevil and Super Heroes from Guardians of the Galaxy and Secret Wars. Players can build their own team of Super Heroes to face off against Super Villains such as Doctor Octopus or Ultron, all while enjoying gorgeous graphics and innovative controls. MARVEL Future Fight also features co-op for added support and action packed entertainment.
MARVEL Future Fighthas launched in 149 countries and has hit the Top 10 charts in 118 countries including Korea, Taiwan, the United States and the UK. Surpassing 30 million downloads in its first 6 months,MARVEL Future Fight has held its place at the top of both the App Store℠ and Google Play™ Store worldwide charts, landing overall at #6 for May 2015*. MARVEL Future Fight dominated the iPhone® games ranks, reaching #1 in daily downloads in over 40 countries including the United States, South Korea, and France. Recently listed among ‘Best games of the Year’ by Google Play based on downloads, revenue, user evaluation and outstanding quality, MARVEL Future Fight has achieved global recognition for its entertainment value and depth, fascinating players around the World.
*Source: May 2015 AppAnnie Report
MARVEL Future Fight is available worldwide in the App Store and Google Play.
For more information on MARVEL Future Fight, please visit http://marvelfuturefight.netmarble.com.