Marvel Future Fight Gets Secret Wars Update
MARVEL Future Fight, the blockbuster Mobile Action RPG from leading Korean gaming company, Netmarble Games, has released the newest update featuring content pertaining to Marvel Secret Wars. The Marvel Secret Wars comic book storyline combines multiple Worlds and iconic characters onto a single planet, Battleworld, where an epic adventure will determine the course of the Marvel Universe’s future! The brand new MARVEL Future Fight Secret Wars update follows the heels of the previous high profile update featuring Ant-Man and his swarm of comrades, and Guardians of the Galaxy’s band of galactic Super Heroes.
With new character uniforms pertaining to the highly anticipated Marvel Secret Wars storyline, beloved characters such as Iron Man, Captain America, and Black Widow will all receive new variants. In addition to new uniforms, today’s update will also introduce players to three new characters from the Secret Wars universe. Players can now take control of the Secret Wars: A-Force team, which includes powerful sorceress Sister Grimm, the cosmic-powered hero Singularity and the team’s leader She-Hulk.
“With the Marvel Secret Wars storyline currently being unveiled, we wanted to provide our players with the latest content aligned with the comic book releases”, said Seungwon Lee, the President of Overseas, Netmarble Games. “As the Marvel Universe continues to expand, we aim to keep MARVEL Future Fight up to date in hopes of keeping our fans continually entertained.”
Additional exciting gameplay features in this brand new Secret Wars update include:
· New Characters: Three brand new characters from Secret Wars: A-Force will be introduced – Sister Grimm, Singularity, and She-Hulk
· New Uniforms: Brand new uniforms inspired by popular Marvel Secret Wars comics
· New Event “Battleworld”: Event PvP mode that determines the best of the best – with up to 5 different heroes on a roster, Battleworld features a fierce 2 vs 2 relay tag battle
· Comic Cover Collection: Collect and complete Marvel Secret Wars comic cover pieces. Players who collect and compete a full cover will receive hero skill level increases
· New Villain Siege Mode Features: Five brand new stages for Villain Siege, rebalancing level design, new Villain Siege rewards
· Various Improvement and Bug Fixes
Famed Marvel Comics writer Peter David took part in the creation of MARVEL Future Fight, which features over 53 playable characters including Ant-Man, Iron Man, Thor, Spider-Man, Daredevil and heroes from Guardians of the Galaxy. Players can build their own team of heroes to face off against villains such as Doctor Octopus or Ultron, all while enjoying gorgeous graphics and innovative controls. MARVEL Future Fight also features co-op for added support and action packed entertainment.
First released worldwide in April across 148 countries, MARVEL Future Fight has hit the Top 10 charts in 118 countries including Korea, Taiwan, the United States and the UK, while recording 20 million downloads in its first 2 months. MARVEL Future Fight has held its place at the top of both the App Store℠ and Google Play Store worldwide charts, landing overall at #6 for May 2015. MARVEL Future Fight dominated the iPhone games ranks, reaching #1 in daily downloads in over 40 countries including the United States, South Korea, and France.
MARVEL Future Fight is available worldwide on the App Store and Google Play.
For more information on MARVEL Future Fight, please visit http://marvelfuturefight.netmarble.com.