Doctor Who 50th Anniversary Spoilers; Rumored To Be Called "The Eleven Doctors" and more
Things seem to be getting underway for next year's Doctor Who 50th Anniversary as Steven Moffat looks to begin filming for the special in February.
A number of "rumors" have landed online from the BlogtorWho blogspot, only to be taken down and reposted by Bleeding Cool.
Now the rumors could all be BS - and that's why they were taken down - or they could be right on the money, which seems to be the case suggested.
Here are some of the goodies mentioned:
• Doctor Who 50th Anniversary will be called "The Eleven Doctors"
• All the Doctors will be involved somehow (perhaps suggesting re-using old footage or even CGI for the actors that have passed)
• Two scripts were created, with one featuring Christopher Eccleston more than the other (most likely depending on how much he wants to be involved)
• 90 minute run-time
• A "making of" special for the Doctor Who 50th Anniversary begins filming in January
• Second half of Season 7 will lead into the 50th Annivesary
• Matt Smith will regenerate in a special set for a 2013-14 New Year airing
For more Doctor Who news, jump in the Tardis and head on over to the Cosmic Book News Doctor Who Hub.