The "DOC's" Top Of The Pile for February 15, 2012
The DOC's Top of The Pile
By: Chris "DOC" Bushley
(A weekly "quick pick" of the five titles that should reside at the top of your pull list. In no particular order!)
I do the research, you reap the reward! Before you head out to your favorite shop today, be sure to add these five books to your list of goodies. Forget that apple a day nonsense, this "DOC's" prescription for good health starts with these top five titles of the week!
1. Batman #6: Scott Snyder and Greg Capullo are creating DC's best book today! The Court of Owls has broken Bruce Wayne like they did to his ancestors before. Can he emerge from the horror unscathed or will he be changed forever? Check out my review for more details!
2. Green Lantern Corps #6: It's the Keepers against Guy Gardner's band of warriors. All hell breaks loose, but did Guy bring enough bullets to save his fellow Lanterns? Find out more in my full review!
3. The New Avengers #21: Norman Osborn has been two steps ahead of the Avengers the whole time. But when his new Dark Avengers unleash Ragnarok on them, will there be anyone left to outwit? Bendis gives us one awesome battle book way before A vs. X!
4. B.P.R.D.: Hell On Earth - The Long Death #1: The end is coming and wheels that have been set in motion years ago, begin to spin out of control! Mignola promises that, "we are breaking things that cannot be fixed!" Jump aboard now before it all goes to hell!
5. Fables #114: As the cubs find out their foretold roles for the future, on of them maybe inviting in something demonic. Check out one of the most underrated books out there! You will never look at your childhood fairytales the same again!