DCU Online War Of Light DLC Trailer
The War of the Light Has Begun! Legendary Members Get Early Access to the NEW DLC Pack on January 22, 2014!
Master the new Red Lantern-inspired Rage powers, explore Ranx and Mogo, and see the War of the Light begin in a new version of Metropolis! Register and play for free now at http://www.dcuniverseonline.com!
War of the Light Part I is one of three upcoming downloadable content packs that focus on characters that manipulate power from the Emotional Spectrum. Players can expect to see additional corps introduced by the end of the trilogy.
In War of the Light Part I, lanterns of all colors have lost connection with their emotional spectrum entities. Following cryptic evidence, four Corps -- Green, Blue, Sinestro and Red -- converged on Earth determined to find their entities. The clash of Lantern Corps has resulted in a new war of light, centered in Downtown Metropolis and nearby sentient planets Mogo and Ranx. Players must team up with Hal Jordan or Sinestro in high-level multiplayer adventures to investigate the colored mists that have descended upon Metropolis and are affecting the citizens' emotions.
War of the Light Part I will include:
- New Rage Power - The game's 12th Power Set is a product of red light of rage and can be utilized for both good and evil. Heroes and villains who wield the tank power will notice its abilities have a berserker style feel.
- New 4-Player Operations - Unusual colored mists have appeared and caused a new war of light centered in Downtown Metropolis, Mogo and Ranx. With the help of friends, including Hal Jordan and Kyle Rayner on the hero's side, and Hank Henshaw and Sinestro on the villain's side, players must uncover the origin of the mysterious mists.
- New 8-Player Operation - The Green Lantern and Sinestro Corps clash while investigating the mists in this new raid that takes place on Mogo and Ranx.
- New Legends PvP Characters - War of the Light Part I introduces two new Lanterns -- the violent Atrocitus and the agile Saint Walker.
- New gear and collections.