DCU Online Halls Of Power II Trailer; Now Available
Daybreak announced that the next Episode in the DC Universe Online saga, "Halls of Power Part II," is now available for the PC, PlayStation 4 system and PlayStation 3 computer entertainment system.
In DCUO's 14th Episode, players tackle new Missions, Operations and Raids as they travel to New Genesis and its capital, the Celestial City, where Apokoliptian forces are wreaking havoc.
Check out the trailer above.
"We packed a ton of content into Halls of Power Part II , introducing all kinds of new characters and really deepening the story. Episode 14 also marks the beginning of change and we're really excited about our new direction. We want to make content more meaningful to the players and give them more choices, more often. So, we made improvements to the Loot System, adding the ability to choose Rewards, and we've simplified Marks of Victory. And, starting later this year we will be releasing content on a monthly basis instead of quarterly," Jens Andersen, DC Universe Online Senior Creative Director, stated.
STORYLINE: Darkseid is relentless in his efforts to gather ancient artifacts of the Old Gods and has turned his legions on the Celestial City, home of Orion and the New Gods of New Genesis. Meanwhile, on Apokolips, Granny Goodness is abducting Earth's greatest heroes and villains to see how well they stand up against the cruelty of Apokoliptian machinations.
New Gods Orion, Lightray, Steppenwolf, Granny Goodness and the Female Furies Lashina, Stompa and Mad Harriet make their first appearance in DCUO.
New single and multiplayer adventures in Halls of Power Part II include
• Daily Solo Missions on New Genesis where players are tasked with destroying or repairing Apokoliptian cannons and fighting Dreggs, Bugs and Parademon
• Two Duos - "Necropolis: Resource Recovery," featuring Mister Miracle and Mantis, and "League Hall: Malfunction," where players battleOrion or Mad Harriet
• Four-Player Operation - "Fatal Exams" - where players must escapeGranny Goodness' orphanage on Apokolips
• Eight-Player Operation - "New Genesis Now" - in which players must fight to reach a special teleporter to either stop Steppenwolf or defeat Lightray
• Eight-Player Raid - "Happiness Home" - requires players to help Oracle or Calculator save Superman or Black Adam from Granny Goodness
Episode 14 also includes new player rewards such as New Gods-inspired Base Items, Feats and Collections, and new high level gear inspired by Mister Miracle and Big Barda (Heroes), and Kalibak and Steppenwolf (Villains).
HALLS OF POWER PART II REFRESHER: Darkseid's son, Kalibak, and the villainous Mantis were called upon the agents of Darkseid to delve beneath the surfaces of New Genesis and Apokolips to help them retrieve powerful ancient relics for a dark purpose. The heroic Mister Miracle and fierce Big Barda assembled a force together in an effort to stop them.
DCUO's Halls of Power Part II is now available as a free download for Members and for purchase by non-members via the PlayStation Network, the in-game Marketplace, or for PC players via the DCUniverseOnline.com website.