DCU Online Amazon's Fury Part II DLC Details Revealed
Sony Online has announced the next chapter in the DC Universe Online video game, "Amazon Fury Part II," will be available to download for PC, PS3 and PS4 early this year.
In "Amazon Fury Part II," the fight between Wonder Woman, Circe and the Amazon queen, Hippolyta, departs the mortal realm to the divine, where the action intensifies with the arrival of Ares and Hades.
Details for the 13th DLC pack for DCUO include:
STORYLINE: The Amazon War continues, and with the arrival of the powerful Gods, Ares and Hades, the War has spread beyond the mortal realm. In "Amazon Fury Part II," players must battle alongside Wonder Woman or Circe through the depths of the shadowy underworld to discover what really happened to the Amazon Queen, Hippolyta.
QUICK FACTS ABOUT AMAZON FURY PART II:
• Ares the God of War, Hades the God of the Underworld, Cerberus and more from the mythologies make their debut appearance in DC Universe Online.
• Amazon Fury Part II features a variety of single and multiplayer adventures, including:
• Three eight-player raids – Labyrinth of Lost Souls, Halls of Hades & Throne of the Dead
• An Elite version of Throne of the Dead will be available to players that want an additional challenge
• Two four-player operations – Return to the Nexus & Act of Defiance
• One single-player mission – Heroes and Villains will be tasked with an important single-player mission in the open-world, Gotham Under Siege version of Gotham City
• The DLC includes new player rewards, such as themed base items, feats & collections, more skill points and new player gear.
“'Amazon Fury Part II' is the continuation of one of our deepest stories for DC Universe Online to date," Jens Andersen, DC Universe Online Senior Creative Director said. "With Wonder Woman, Circe, the Amazons, and some of DC Comics’ greatest mythological bad guys all duking it out, the second arc of this saga is sure to give fans an ultimate comic experience.”
AMAZON FURY PART I REFRESHER: In the first part of the Amazon Fury trilogy, Hippolyta blamed the mortal world for Brainiac’s attack on Paradise Island. The Queen of the Amazons led a counterstrike against Gotham with her new ally, Circe, forcing her own daughter, Wonder Woman, to rally an army of Amazons to defend the people of Gotham City and try to help Hippolyta see reason.