Batman Vs. Superman Rumors Include Clark Kent Getting Killed Off & More
A new batch of Batman Vs. Superman rumors have hit the net reportedly from someone who was fired from the production team.
They come from the NeoGaf forums, so bear that mind mind. As Latino Review notes, we can at least have some fun with it; so here we go.
Is this something you would want to see?
1. The villains for Batman Vs. Superman are said to be Lex Luthor and Metallo.
2. It's said, Batman forms a UN-type deal to stop Superman from destroying another city.
3. Aquaman is in it, but he is not called Aquaman. The reason Aquaman shows is because the world engine in the ocean during Man of Steel did something to the fish.
4. Wonder Woman is said to pose as a Wayne Enterprises investor to retrieve an item that belongs to her people.
5. Lex Luthor is in the shadows a lot, described as a manipulator. It's said Lex doesn't have much face time with Superman.
6. Robin betrayed Batman at some point, leading to a falling out between them (my note: sounds like Nightwing)
7. The Batcave is described as super cool looking, with the Batmobile looking similar to Tim Burton’s (from the Keaton films).
8. Lois is investigating Lex.
9. Metallo “kills” Clark Kent.
10. The Daily Planet is bought by Lex Luthor for PR purposes.
11. At the end of Batman Vs. Superman, Superman is living in exile, and the Justice League is an government approved superhero team.
"Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" has a newly announced May 6, 2016 release starring Ben Affleck as Batman, Henry Cavill as Superman, Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman, Amy Adams as Lois Lane, Laurence Fishburne as Perry White, Diane Lane as Martha Kent, Jeremy Irons as Alfred, Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luthor, Ray Fisher as Cyborg with Callan Mulvey, Holly Hunter and Tao Okamoto in new character roles for the film.
For more news on the "Man of Steel" and related movies head on over to the Cosmic Book News Superman movie hub.